Do you ever get frustrated when you want to read a specific page of a PDF file? For example, when you’re reading the table of contents and want to skip to a specific chapter. Well, if you’re like most people then this probably happens quite often. Instead of searching for random page numbers or asking someone else where it is, why not try flipping the PDF through Google Drive instead? You might be wondering what this means and how it can help you in real-life scenarios. Well, let this PDF Drive guide show you.
What is Flipping in PDF?
A PDF file is essentially a file that’s been created using software called Adobe Reader. It’s commonly used as a convenient way to distribute information like books, brochures, manuals, or even images. When you have a PDF file, you can use a feature called flipping on Google Drive. This is a way to look at the document from different pages. For example, you can flip the PDF so that you are viewing the table of contents and index pages. This is incredibly helpful because it helps you jump to a specific page in a document that you’re reading. Simply flip the page by clicking and dragging the page. This will fold the page and you can now read the information on the other side of the page. This is like having two pages in one! Do you want to try it? Keep reading!
How to Flip a PDF in Google Drive
So, flipping a PDF file means that you’re turning one page of the PDF into many pages, so you can view them all at once. And in order to flip a PDF file in Google Drive, you just need to click and drag the page. You can then select a page in the PDF file and drag it to another page. This will make the page double in size, allowing you to read the information on the other side. You can use this for a variety of scenarios. For example, if you’re flipping a table of contents page, you’re creating a new page at the end of the table of contents. And you can then select the page you want to flip by clicking the “next” or “previous” buttons. You can also flip the pages by again dragging the page corners. This way, you can flip the pages one by one. If you want to flip a whole chapter or even a whole book, you can do that too. This way, you can also flip any section of your PDF that you want. There are endless uses for flipping a PDF file in Google Drive.
Benefits of Flipping a PDF in Google Drive
There are a lot of benefits to flipping a PDF in Google Drive. Let’s talk about them one by one.
- Make your PDF files more accessible – If you have a PDF file that you want to share with other people, but they don’t have Adobe Reader, then flipping a PDF like this is a great solution for that. Anyone can now open that PDF file and read whatever information you want them to see.
- Create a digital archive –If you’ve got a book or brochure that you want to save, flipping a PDF file is the perfect solution. Also, you can use this method to create digital archives of other materials like images, comics, or other materials that don’t work well with PDFs.
- Read certain pages – If you’re reading a PDF where you don’t want to see certain pages, then flipping a PDF is the perfect solution for that. You can now flip the pages so that you don’t have to see those pages.
- Create a new document – If you want to create a new document from a PDF file, flipping a PDFis the perfect solution for that. You can now make all the pages of the PDF into a single document.
- Save your work – If you’ve been working on a document for a long time and you want to save it, flipping a PDF is the perfect solution for that. Flipping a PDF file makes it look like a single document, which you can now save.
- Easy Access to Different Pages – When you need to flip through a PDF file quickly, this is a quick and simple solution. You can quickly drag pages, flip them, and read the information on the other side. No more searching for page numbers or flipping through PDFs manually.
- Save Paper –Another great benefit to flipping a PDF file in Google Drive is that you don’t need to print it out. This is especially helpful if you need to save paper and also save on printing costs. This is especially helpful for companies or organizations that have to save on printing costs, like schools or corporations.
- Collapsible PDFs – If you’re trying to read a PDF file, but it’s too big and you don’t have the patience, then flipping through a PDF in Google Drive is a great solution. This is especially helpful with collapsible PDFs. This is a type of PDF that can be expanded and collapsed by hitting a button on the PDF file. This can be very difficult to read when expanded and flipping through it may seem like a good idea.
- Don’t Worry About Scaling –Another great benefit to flipping a PDF file in Google Drive is that you don’t have to worry about the size. This can be helpful if you want to save paper or just want to save a little bit of CPU power on your device.
Steps to Flip a PDF in Google Drive
These are the basic steps to flipping a PDF in Google Drive. If you have PDF files in a specific Drive folder, then you can follow these steps to flip those files.
- Open your PDF file in Google Drive Click the “+” icon at the top-right corner of the PDF file.
- Select “Flip this file” from the drop-down menu.
- Click and drag the page where you want to flip in the file.
- Select the page you just flipped and drag it to the next page.
- That’s it. You can now flip between pages and read the information on the other side.
Flipping a PDF in Drive is useful for quickly flipping through documents and saving paper. You can quickly flip between pages and read the other side of the page. This is also useful for collapsible PDFs that are too big to easily read when expanded. With all these benefits, flipping a PDF in Google Drive is worth trying. If you want to flip a PDF file in Google Drive, just follow these steps and see how it can help you.